The Hottest News on the Hottest Stars




Monday, June 1, 2009

Official New Moon Trailer

MTV officially made my dreams come true last night! I have been waiting....for months...for a trailer or teaser for New Moon! I know we got a little 15 second snippet, which was great, but it just kept us wanting more. This teaser is amazing. I think this movie is going to blow Twilight out of the water. Now, don't get me wrong. Twilight is my favortie movie, for now. I still watch it at least once a week. But, I have a feeling that New Moon is going to be my fave, at least until Eclipse comes out. The effects with Jacob turning into a wolf looks great. OMG...I just can't wait for this movie. Okay, I've talked enough, I'll go ahead and let you watch the Trailer! ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome. Excluding: Vulgar Language, Structural Critisism is welcome, but please don't mean RUDE. I will Delete!