The Hottest News on the Hottest Stars




Friday, August 14, 2009

Long Time, No Blog



I'm sorry it's been forever since I've blogged! I've had so much going on. I have been OBSESSED with www.fanfiction.net. If you haven't checked it out, you just absolutely HAVE TOO! There has been so much that has went down in the past month or so I don't even know where to start. First of all, MJ...RIP. The whole Jon & Kate thing. I think I'll just pass on that drama llama! I've seen in several mags that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have made themselves official. I'm still very skeptical of this fact because they seem like really private people. but who knows. If you go some good info let me know. I've been getting on twitter alot lately! COME FOLLOW ME! Twitter is great! www.twitter.com. My username is llAsHLeYll Those are lowercase L's on each side. Anyways, I'm going to leave you with a very yummy picture. I'll be updating more, now that things haev settled down on the homefront!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome. Excluding: Vulgar Language, Structural Critisism is welcome, but please don't mean RUDE. I will Delete!