The Hottest News on the Hottest Stars




Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Moon Exclusive Sneek Peek to be Released By New Moon Starz at VMA's!


Ok, I just read on a site that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner are to release an EXCLUSIVE New Moon SNEAK PEEK at the VMA's on Sept. 13, 2009. That's a Sunday FYI! You cannot miss this! I'm almost getting upset a little bit because so many things have been released from Summit, and by people leaking info out. I want all this good stuff in the movie to surprise me.

Now, I have to admit, I'm not complaining about seeing more half nakedness of Jacob. (No, it doesn't bother me :)) And I'm definately not complaining about seeing more of the EdMan himself, but I just want to be surprised. Am I the only one that feels that way? I hope not, but if so. OH WELL. But, nonetheless, I will be sitting on my sofa, Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009, just waiting VERY IMPATIENTLY for this to happen!

Let me know what you think about this. Since we know it's only a Sneak Peek, what more would you like to see? Leave me a comment. You don't have to be a member. Just let me know what you think.

Also, hit me up on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/llAsHLeYll

Here's the link to the site where I got the info. I have to give credit where credit is due! http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1620591/20090902/story.jhtml

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog! I like how it's not all work and no play. About the VMA's, I see more Volturi! I can't wait to see what Aro is like! Thanks for the update! I'll be saving your blog in my favorite's!

    ReplyDelete

All Comments are Welcome. Excluding: Vulgar Language, Structural Critisism is welcome, but please don't mean RUDE. I will Delete!