The Hottest News on the Hottest Stars




Friday, November 20, 2009

The Day Has Arrived!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in like......forever. Seriously, I'm sorry. I have had so much going on, but we are not getting into that. We are going to talk JUICY, HAWT, VAMPALICIOUS, WEREWOLFTASTIC, gossip about NEW MOON. Today the movie hit the theatres. I personally went last night at midnight to see the premiere and wow. It blew me away. I have read a few articles about how some critics are saying the movie is bad and blah blah blah. Why do these idiots have to be such debbie downers? THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING. Although, some could consider me bias because of my insanely, almost disturbing obsession with the saga, the movie was still very intriquing.

I have read these books, people and the movie still kept me entertained throughout every single second. I was constantly wiping the drool from my chin because of the radiating heat from Jacob Black (played by Taylor Lautner) & Edward Cullen (played by Robert Pattinson). And I'm actually planning on going again to see it. I'm going to go see it again, but I am going to wait for the crowds to slack down.

Here are some scenes from New Moon with the gorgeous, and talented people who are the stars of this movie. And before I go, I do have to say that Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, & Kristen Stewart (yes, even her) deserve so MANY awards for there performances. They blew Twilight out of the water with this one. WOW.




I will start updating this blog more. One of the issues is I'm a total TwitterHolic. If you aren't following me by now, my name on Twitter is @llAsHLeYll I love followers!

Love you guys! NEW MOON NEW MOON NEW MOON.....ahhhh

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Can't wait to watch it! I'm going on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

All Comments are Welcome. Excluding: Vulgar Language, Structural Critisism is welcome, but please don't mean RUDE. I will Delete!