The Hottest News on the Hottest Stars




Monday, November 23, 2009

A Smashing Night at AMA's

Well, if you had your priorities straight last night, you were stationed on your sofa in front of the television. Of course, that may be a common place, but last night was an extraordinary night for music. The American Music Awards were on, and apparently live. I, on the other hand, was not able to watch the first hour or so, but I did have some of my favorite 'tweeps' keeping me informed on what was going on until I could refocus my attention. (Big Shout out to Ashley @Ashemo - Twitter name)

Among many of the crazy happenings last night, one of the most amazing performances has to go to Lady Gaga. Never does this woman disappoint! She is always surprising her audience with an eye popping show. Cudos to her! From her light up costume, to the very primitive choreagraphy, to the glass shattering & prop use, this performance was anything, but boring! Here is a video just in case you missed it, or if you just want to watch again. I did :)



The next big performance that has gotten so much attention was from no one other than the infamous JLO. Yup, the Jennifer Lopez. Ok, let me just start off by saying that I haven't always been the biggest JLo fan, but the woman has skills. But, last night she she just couldn't seem to stay grounded. Well, I take that back.....That's all she did! Just not gracefully. I mean, honestly, we know you were a Fly Girl and all, but your 40, JLo, and those didn't exactly look like climbing boots! But, all in all, a good performance......but it had to hurt. Here's a clip from the wipeout.....OUCH



Next topic. Before I get into this, I welcome all of your comments.....I love comments, just please be considerate. Ok, Adam Lambert! I personally loved his performance. Yes, racy. Yes, edgy. Yes, provacative. But, I think we can agree that we've seen much worse. He stayed true to what he wanted, and that shows confident and courage. But, he just as JLO, wiped out, but he does it soooo well. CUDOS, ADAM!
Here's his performance.



What did you think about the whole show? Anything you would like for me to cover? You know what to do.....LEAVE COMMENTS! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome. Excluding: Vulgar Language, Structural Critisism is welcome, but please don't mean RUDE. I will Delete!